March 19, 2020
Dear Pet Family:
Linwood Pet Hospital is here for you and your pets from 8am-Midnight with 24/7 nursing care.
During this uncertain time surrounding COVID-19, we realize that your pets still need us and we want you to know that our team is available to care for them.
In order to help keep everyone safe, we have implemented a Limited Access Plan that suspends usage of our waiting area and gives restricted access to our building.
Our plan involves the following:
- Please contact us by phone from the parking lot when you arrive.
- Telephone and curbside screening to assess potential pet owner/pet exposure are in effect.
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Pets will be brought inside for their exam/treatment by a hospital team member.
- You will be contacted by phone immediately afterwards and be provided with an update from our team.
- Visitation of hospitalized patients has been suspended with the exception of critical patients and extenuating circumstances. Because we know that it’s hard to be away from your furry family member, we are offering FaceTime visits for owners with less critical, hospitalized pets.
- Curbside prescription pick up is available.
- We are extremely grateful for your trust and patience. As always, you can be assured that your pet is in loving hands and getting the best care with the Linwood Pet Hospital team.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at (609) 926-5300.
Emily Michael, CVT
A Letter to our Clients (March 13, 2020): An Important Message about COVID-19 from Linwood Pet Hospital
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (Centers for Disease Control)
COVID-19 FAQs for Pet Owners (American Veterinary Medical Association)