You’ve known us as Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, and though we remain part of the RBVH network, we changed our name on October 23rd to Linwood Pet Hospital. We hope you love our
fresh look and want to assure you that your pet will continue to receive the exceptional care you expect.
Our operating hours have changed from 24/7 to 8:00 a.m. to Midnight. Although this was an important change and our doors will be closed overnight, we are offering the following services to meet your Emergency and Critical Care needs:
• Open 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays
• Overnight hospitalization and nursing care
• 24/7 phone triage by highly trained veterinary technicians
Our location and services remain unchanged and still include:
• General Wellness Care
• Emergency/Urgent Care
• Specialty Surgery (Orthopedic & Soft Tissue)
• Referral Services with Internal Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesiology, Radiology, Dermatology,
Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Oncology
We look forward to continuing our relationship with you to bring the highest level of medical care and compassion to your pets. If you have any questions, please contact us at (609) 926-5300.
Emily Michael, CVT
Kristin Lane, DVM